Doing Business with GLWA
As GLWA continues to improve our water and wastewater systems, we rely on a network of skilled and efficient vendors.
All vendors must be registered with Bonfire in order to provide goods and services to GLWA.
VENDOR BENEFITS OF REGISTERING ON BONFIRE
As a vendor, you will receive:
- Solicitation alerts customized to products or services provided
- Reliable and timely delivery of notifications, addendums and documents
- Advanced notification of term-contracts
- E-bid and e-quote submission
- Immediate and on-demand access to local government opportunities
No bid submissions will be accepted by email for items posted on Bonfire. To register for Bonfire, click here.
If you encounter problems while registering, please call the support department at Bonfire, 1-800-354-8010.
GLWA Procurement Policy
On November 14, 2018, the GLWA Board amended the Procurement Policy with an immediate effective date. This effort encompassed a comprehensive review and reflects feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
SMALL BUSINESS RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
In April 2018, GLWA launched a Small Business Recruitment Program to increase the number of respondents to GLWA procurements. In addition, our goal is for the program to:
- Expand the number of firms with water and wastewater expertise in the region
- Facilitate collaboration among larger firms with smaller firms
- Issue clearer bid/proposal documents (in particular, noting when work does not need to be completed by a general contractor)
- Provide a venue for two-way communication of challenges and opportunities to ensure that GLWA is a customer/client of choice in the vendor community
We consider the following organizations partners to achieving mutual goals:
Review our Financials
We are committed to the highest level of transparency for our customers, investors, employees and other stakeholders, which is why we share our key operating and financial information with you.