GLWA is a participating agency of the Michigan Inter-governmental Trade Network (MITN) website (in partnership with DWSD-Retail).
Doing business with GLWA is an easy, four-step process.
All vendors must be registered with Bonfire to provide goods and services to GLWA.
HOW TO REGISTER INFOGRAPHIC
- In the How to Register w/Bonfire PDF, click the black button that reads Register
- Walk through the steps to complete Vendor Registration
- Select the appropriate/required NIGP commodity codes during your registration process
- This step aligns auto-notifications for any solicitations that share corresponding code/s
- Bonfire Support outlines the steps for registration further to include the commodity codes
The vendor benefits of registration with Bonfire include:
- Solicitation alerts customized to the vendors’ products or services provided
- Reliable and timely delivery of notifications, addendums and documents
- Advanced notification of term-contracts
- E-bid and e-quote submission
- Immediate and on-demand access to local government opportunities
- Public Facing Contract Portal
Please note: No bid submissions will be accepted by email for items posted on Bonfire. To view GLWA Open Public Opportunities, Bonfire website, click here
If you encounter any issues while registering or any other questions/concerns with Bonfire, please reference Bonfire Vendors’ Support Portal. If you require additional support, please contact Bonfire Support Team by emailing or by calling 1-800-354-8010.
STEP 2: Become familiar with our Procurement Policy
GLWA Procurement Policy
GLWA Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
STEP 3: Procurement Procedures
STEP 4: Forms of interest to our vendor community
Sales Tax Exemption Form
Vendor Setup Form
Click to see the Vendor Outreach Presentation from May 17, 2018