The Operations and Resources Committee meets periodically with GLWA’s Chief Executive Officer or staff designated by the Chief Executive Officer, regarding:
- The use of physical and human resources to support GLWA’s current or planned operations
- Matters related to the GLWA’s regulatory compliance
- The review of GLWA’s performance in the area of human resources
- Monitoring GLWA’s employment policies to ensure that those policies conform with the Memorandum of Understanding related to the formation of the GLWA
- Reviewing and making recommendations to the GLWA Board regarding changes to the GLWA’s Salary or Benefit Plans
The O & R Committee shall also meet with the GLWA’s Chief Executive Officer, Legal Counsel, and the Director of Organizational Development periodically to review collective bargaining status and strategy.